Competencies and skills are the basic building blocks of human capital management, and serve as the core element linking individual performance with overall business objectives.
Our project approach:
- Clarifies roles and performance expectations;
- Provides a gap analysis between the current and future skills needs of the organisation;
- Builds a baseline upon which a sound Workplace Skills Plan and sustainable skills development can be built; and
- Suggests personal growth opportunities;
- Reduces risk and promotes fairness in selection and development.
Through our nationwide network of registered consulting psychologists and psychometrists, Litha- Lethu designs and delivers culturally – fair, skills auditing and competency assessment services to:
- qualify recruitment and selection decisions and determine the best match between the individual and the job;
- enable retention strategies;
- support organisational design;
- facilitate growth and change;
- build competency menus;
- assess leadership capability; and
- enhance talent management, and succession planning.
Our competency-based assessments are: accredited, transparent, customised to client needs and proceeded by a comprehensive job analysis. This helps to identify critical leadership, managerial and administrative competencies unique to the job and to determine job-related success (job-fit).
The assessment process includes; a consolidated management report specifying talent pools, strengths, and potential development areas; and individual feedback, with a suggested development plan to address weaknesses and capitalise on strengths.